The new cookbook, easy to use, but powerful!
An application made by a chef for the Chef.
Easy to use, because a Chef has no time to waste with computers.
Powerful, because Chefs are required for high quality results in short time!
Food-cost analysis, dish production cards, duties planning for the kitchen staff, customized menus, nutrients calculation... no problem with ChefMaTe International!
From the little restaurant to top level hotels, community kitchens, pastry shops, bars, catering, banqueting, kitchen schools: every cook, professional or not, can find in ChefMaTe International an exceptional chef mate!
Easy of use
The interface of ChefMaTe Intérnåtiønàl is very similar to a web site: all the sections of the program are accessible from any point simply with one click and as in a web site you can move backward and forward in recently visited screens.
The visualizations as lists allow extremely fast searches and rapid groupings: just one click needed to find all elements of a certain type or with similar characteristics.
ChefMaTe Intérnåtiønàl is based on a modular structure: the environments from which it is composed can be assembled according to necessity. It will be possible to purchase only the needed modules and upgrade the program according to real necessities.
At the moment are available only the modules "Users and preferences" and "Cookbook", essential to start.
Next to come the module "Suppliers, customers, staff and duty table" later, will be available also "F&B management" and "Estimates, invoices, charterings"
ChefMaTe International is a single user application: it is possible to install it on a single computer or on a LAN in a shared folder, so it can be accessed from different computers, but always only one user at a time...
To use it in a multi user configuration on a network, a license of FileMaker Pro 8.5 or better will be required for each computer. More info about FileMaker Pro
Windows XP (service pack 2) - Windows 2000 - Windows Vista
Pentium 4 a 500 MHz o sup
100 Mb disk space
||Mac OSX 10.3.9 or better
PowerPc G4 or better (Universal Binary application: Intel Core Duo recommended)
100 MB disk space
The Cool Cookbook !?
For each chef, recipes are both working tools and know-how treasure.
A software to archive recipes on a pc can help, but isn't enough: in high level kitchen lot of functions are needed.
With ChefMaTe you can input recipes with your preferred servings and have them scaled for the required production. But this is a simple feature: any kitchen software can do this. With ChefMaTe you can do much more: take a look...
- input ingredients with net or gross weight and let the software calculate waste percentages to obtain the right weight of required raw ingredients;
- modifiable cooking yeld of each ingredient;
- define recipes as ingredients and use them inside other recipes;
- compose and save menus in an archive to re-use them as many times you want, print menus with your own customized formattings;
- apply percentage correctives to recipes in order to meet banqueting variations, even for each single ingredient, in order to highlight a higher or lower yeld;
- check and print which ingredients will have to be set up on the line;
- print technical cards and working plans for a menu, even for each chef;
- print barcode labels for your products;
- quickly calculate nutrients, food cost and selling price with surgical precision, or otherwise, input your selling price and look if you are going to earn or loose money;
- send recipes by email ;
- add your photos or search (on Google Images) and import images from the web;
- export and import recipes